To celebrate the launch of our new ICA Instagram account, join us for our kick-off Instagram photo contest.
Here’s how it works:
- Take a photo of your ICA student that fills in the blank “With ICA I can _______.”
- Post the photo on Instagram* using the hashtag #WithICAICan. Make sure to tag us @aoacademy
*Photos can be shared from a student’s Instagram account or a family Instagram account, but the account must be public when the picture is posted, so we can see it and count it as an entry.
Photos will be reviewed, and three winners will be chosen based on creativity and quality of the photo. The contest ends February 28. Winners will be announced March 8.
Our first place winner will receive the winner’s choice of anything from the ICA store! Second place will win an ICA T-shirt, and third place will win an ICA hat.
Tips for submitting a great picture:
– Make sure the picture answers the prompt: “With ICA I can ____.”
– Be intentional about how you frame the picture. What can we see around the main subject?
– Choose a bright spot with lots of natural light rather than artificial light.
Not on Instagram? Read our article on what parents need to know about Instagram and consider signing up so you can stayed connected with us!